PRODUCTS / CAPABILITIES
- Reverse engineering of components <1m3 using latest technology fixed & handheld scanning systems.
- CAD design for 3D printing (additive fabrication).
- Design elements to ensure printability and print efficiency.
- Complex mould and pattern production for use in series production polyurethane parts.
- 3D printing using fused deposition modelling and Polyjet technologies.
- 3D models for advertising, functional testing & end use
- Development of polymer hardware coverings.
- Design and production of polymer sheave solutions and mining equipment.
- Scale prototypes of next generation products.
- End-to-end plastics design, prototype and scale production provider.
- In-house Mechanical Engineer to offer a range of services from consulting to engineering design and advanced analysis.
- Real world large scale moulding expertise.
- Able to maximise mould feature complexity without increasing cost.
- State-of-the-art 3D printing technology with material selection from Shore hardness A30-A95 & D40-D85.
- Build volume 342 x 342 x 200mm.
- Bluescope Steel AllPlastics Engineering
- Zip Industries Defence Materials Technology Centre
- Port Kembla Coal Terminal
- Raytheon Australia
- Express Hydraulics Australia
- Cammthane (parent company).
- Objective 3D - primary raw 3D printing materials supplier and 3D printing bureau.
- 3D Printing Systems - raw 3D printing materials supplier
- IPRI, Innovation Campus, UOW.