PRODUCTS / CAPABILITIES
- Manufacturer of SAFEZONE, a physical safety, security & emergency management solution delivered as a service via the Cloud.
- SafeZone features:
- Holistic solution for large-scale emergency management including multi-channel communications at up to 1,000 messages per second.
- Distributed Common Operating Picture for control room(s) and all responders in the field, available and operational anywhere globally.
- Supports wearable devices for alerting and voice communications.
- One-click incident report/alerts & instant intelligence distribution.
- Lone/High-Risk worker management, including virtual escort.
- Automatic location based site advisories for site/hazard compliance.
- User customisable operations based on end-user’s location.
- Data recording for regulatory compliance, duty of care, team training and Continuous Service Improvement.
- APAC cloud services hosted in Australia, end-to-end data encryption.
- Scaled to support hundreds of thousands of users across global operations.
- Proven service reliability, monitored 24x7, multiply-redundant systems.
- Enabled via smartphones and wearable technology (buttons, watches).
- Supports high-precision indoor positioning Low Energy Bluetooth iBeacons.
- Developed in Australia by Australians, early stage growth supported by Commercialisation Australia grants.
- Primary support team in Australia, 24x7 FTS operations.
- Flexible, fast development approach, proven to innovate/deliver quickly.
- Standard product customisable to meet Defence requirements.
- Full production systems deployable in less than one day.
- SAAB Middle East (Uses SafeZone for staff vehicle tracking and personal duress).
- Al-Bustan Village (gated community security system, Riyadh Saudi Arabia).
- FCC Citizen Services (Spanish multi-national, uses SafeZone globally).
- Network Rail (UK).
- Australian Taxation Office.
- Universities (SafeZone is used at 30 universities globally, available to 850,000+ students and staff on 400+ campuses across 45 countries. E.g. SafeZone is mandated for all University of York students and staff travelling internationally, including their Postgraduate Post-War Reconstruction program in multiple conflict zones).