PRODUCTS / CAPABILITIES
- Combined facilities for fabrication, welding, machining, fitting and heat treatment for medium to heavy engineering projects.
- Large 50,000m2 site ( 31,000m2 hardstand and 19,000m2 under roof) and heavy lifting capacity (11 overhead cranes with dual hoist capacity and able to lift up to 80T).
- Located within BlueScope’s perimeter and next to Port Kembla Harbour means we are able to work 24/7/365.
- 90 permanent workshop qualified trades people.
- High capacity machine shop houses over 55 individual machines offering small to large turning & milling services.
- Equipment includes CNC horizontal, vertical mills, lathes and floor borers and dynamic and static balancing up to 10 tonnes and 4M diameter.
- Welding to AS/NZS1554 1-7, AS 1210, AS 4041, AS/NZS 3992 including GTAW, GMAW, FCAW, MMAW and SAW processes.
- Experienced working with a wide variety of materials including structural and pressure grade carbon steels, aluminium, austenitic & duplex stainless steel, monel, inconel, and quench and tempered steels.
- Hot riveting up to 32mm.
- Pressing capacity of up to 1,500T, guillotines up to 12mm, rolls up to 40mm, punch & sheers, track welding machines, multi head cutting machine up to 300mm thickness 6M by 24M bed.
- Access to major arterial roads, ports and rail running directly into our workshops which allows our customers unimpeded, reliable and timely access.
- We also offer onsite offices for our customers to utilise as required.
- Location of premises and heavy engineering manufacturing capabilities enable delivery of the largest of projects.
- Management expertise to control and execute all aspects of the manufacturing project in-house.
- Rail access directly from site to the main east coast rail line and the port of Port Kembla.
- Strong track record working closely with our customers delivering on time, on spec and on budget.
- Depending on the scope of the project we are able to partner with a large number of specialised contractors and suppliers to extend our service offering.
- We have access to 3rd party certifiers to ensure compliance to the required project standard including - non-destructive personnel, welding inspection and material investigation.
- Joy Global
- BHP Billiton
- South 32
- QE Innovations
- David Brown Gears
- Nepean Engineering & Innovation
Established partnerships with numerous local and national engineering contractors and suppliers.
- Joy Global
- TAFE Illawarra
- Bureau Veritas