PRODUCTS / CAPABILITIES
Phoenix Australasia is a specialist provider of site welding, industrial coating and NDT services to the Australian Navy, its principal contractors and Australian industry. Our integrated services allows Phoenix to deliver substantial savings to you in elimination of subcontractors and enhanced coordination of different trades.
- Site welding and fabrication.
- Ship repair – fabrication, erection and installation.
- High & low pressure pipe work & filtering.
- Hydraulics and pressure testing.
- Application of protective coatings.
- Wet & dry abrasive blasting, mechanical cleaning and protective coatings.
- Project management, procurement, shut down and maintenance services.
- Low overhead company structure.
- Offsite fabrication and modularisation capacity.
- The use of 100% Australian made material such as steel, paint, galvanising, transport, etc, where requested.
- 100% Australian labour being used in fabrication facilities.
- NATA Laboratory for testing & inspections.
- Phoenix Australasia has delivered our services to Australia’s prime contractors at locations all around Australia.
- Contracted to Prime Contractors: BAE Systems, NSM, Thales Australia, ASC & UGL.
- Royal Australian Navy (RAN) Vessels:
- Guided Missile Frigates: HMAS Darwin, Melbourne, Newcastle and Sydney.
- Support Ships: HMAS Success.
- Landing Ship Heavy (LSH): HMAS Tobruk.
- Colling Class Submarine: HMAS Farncomb.
- Landing Helicopter Dock (LHD): HMAS Canberra and Adelaide.
- AINDT – Australian Institute of Non-Destructive Testing.
- AIDN – Australian Defence Industry Network.
- SSPC – Society for Protective Coatings.
- ICN – Industry Capability Network.