PRODUCTS / CAPABILITIES
- Project management, engineering, design, procurement & delivery.
- AU/IWE/0023 qualified International Welding Engineer.
- Responsible Welding Coordinator under ISO-14731.
- Design and fabrication of complex welded structures.
- Fabrication involving Bisalloy, stainless steel, non-ferrous materials, piping, pressure vessels & med-heavy structural fabrications.
- Weld fatigue analysis, weld procedures, qualification & training.
- Ticketed, certified and coded welders to Australian Standards.
- Machine and fabrication workshop services.
- Industrial coatings division specialising in high wear components.
- Deliver fully outsourced maintenance model.
- Facilities management and building services.
- Locally based International Welding Engineer, one of only 25 within Australia.
- Rapidly recruit, deploy, manage and maintain a skilled workforce.
- Fleet of mobile workshops available for onsite fabrication requirements.
- Proven ability to deliver cost savings of over $2m per year to key clients.
- Database of 60,000 white and blue collar labour hire/staff.
- Extensive national network with 100+ locations and 40 dedicated workforce offices.
- Over 15,000 staff and tradespeople.
- 10,000 customers across a broad range of industries in Australia and NZ.
- Sound financial position - ASX300 listed company.
- HMAS Albatross
- Boeing Aerostructures
- Bluescope Steel
- BHP Billiton
- Patrick Terminals
- Programmed Marine - providing personnel to oil, gas & associated industries.
- Programmed Professionals - white collar, technical & engineering recruitment.
- Programmed Skilled Workforce - national provider of managed labour, labour hire & staffing services.
- Programmed Property Services - property maintenance services in Australia & NZ.